Stock & ETF alerts
Enroll for email alerts containing the latest market news and data about specific stocks or exchange-traded funds (ETFs). It's a free service to help Vanguard Brokerage Services clients make more informed investment decisions.
Vanguard Brokerage clients who are registered users of vanguard.com.
How it works
You'll receive an email with the alerts you've requested. Just let us know where to send your alerts and when you want to receive them. (You can always revise your alert preferences, change your email address, or cancel the service.)
What alerts you can receive
When you enroll, indicate the investments you want to track and the alerts you want to receive:
- News. News headlines and financial data relevant to your investments.
- Price and volume. Timely information on price and volume changes for specific securities.
- Closing price. A daily closing-price summary.
- Performance summary. Weekly, monthly, and yearly performance figures.
- Market updates. Index closing values, industry news, and economic indicators.
- Account-specific alerts. An email from Vanguard when we post news relating to your Vanguard Brokerage Account.