Vanguard's Privacy Center
We're committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your personal information.
How your information is used
Vanguard entities may collect and use certain information about you to provide a variety of financial products and services. We use the information for various purposes, including:
- Maintaining and protecting your accounts.
- Processing your transactions.
- Developing and providing our financial products and services.
- Marketing and advertising.
- Research and analysis.
- Fulfilling our legal obligations, including legally required record retention.
Depending on your location or your relationship with Vanguard, different privacy notices may apply. For more information about our privacy practices in our U.S. businesses, please refer to the links below:
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) gives California residents specific privacy rights. Please use the links below to read about your rights, or to request access or deletion of your personal information:
Use this form when submitting a request for yourself
Use this form when submitting a request on behalf of someone else.