Vanguard Brokerage clients who are registered users of vanguard.com.
How it works
You'll receive an email with the alerts you've requested. Just let us know where to send your alerts and when you want to receive them. (You can always revise your alert preferences, change your email address, or cancel the service.)
What alerts you can receive
When you enroll, indicate the investments you want to track and the alerts you want to receive:
- News. News headlines and financial data relevant to your investments.
- Price and volume. Timely information on price and volume changes for specific securities.
- Closing price. A daily closing-price summary.
- Performance summary. Weekly, monthly, and yearly performance figures.
- Market updates. Index closing values, industry news, and economic indicators.
- Account-specific alerts. An email from Vanguard when we post news relating to your Vanguard Brokerage Account.
Stock & ETF alerts: Sample email
When you sign up for stock & ETF alerts, you'll need to choose the format for the emails you'll receive: HTML or plain text. If you select plain text, your messages won't include charts or illustrations.
Here's what a typical email (in this case, a price alert for XYZ Corp. stock) will look like in HTML format:
Please note that this service is made possible by arrangement with Interactive Data. You'll receive your email alerts from wallst.com, not vanguard.com. To ensure that you receive the alerts you've requested, make sure your email software will accept messages from wallst.com.
After you sign up for stock & ETF alerts, you can update your alert preferences, change your email address, or cancel the service at any time. Simply log in to vanguard.com and visit the Stock & ETF manage alerts page.
Quotes delayed at least 15 minutes. Market data provided by FactSet. News provided by the Associated Press and MT Newswires, a Division of MidnightTrader Inc. Economic Calendar Copyright 2020-2021 Econoday,Inc. Research Reports provided by Marketgrader.com and Argus Research Company. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions.